News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Night Owl

Started by quizlixx, November 09, 2009, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

Any night owls in the midst of the HAF? I love being awake at night and sleeping in the day. Made more interesting friends when i walk the streets at night than when i take a mid-day walk. I just like the night in general.  :D
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

April

I am, but not by choice.  I have a 3 year old that will not sleep.  I still have to wake up in the morning though :(

Recusant

[youtube:3miq181v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHd9OZDwfZM[/youtube:3miq181v]

An all but forgotten great English band from the sixties.

And yes, I'm a night owl myself, but I've never managed to "rise about four." :cool:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

karadan

I can't naturally stay awake past 2am anymore. I get very zombie-like after 1. My body literally shuts itself down whether i like it or not, no matter where i am. It is not a nice feeling. Caffene no longer works like it used to either. I guess my body just doesn't like late nights anymore.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

MariaEvri

cant. As soon as the clock strikes midnights, I fall asleep
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

LoneMateria

I normally am up to about 2 in the morning ... well I was but my sleep schedule got screwed up around daylight savings ... last night I could barely manage to keep my eyes open past midnight.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

tangles

Yep!

Though I go through moments where I sleep at night and am productive during the day  :P

karadan

Quote from: "LoneMateria"I normally am up to about 2 in the morning ... well I was but my sleep schedule got screwed up around daylight savings ... last night I could barely manage to keep my eyes open past midnight.

Heh, i know what you mean. I literally got jet lag this year when the clocks went back.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

LoneMateria

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "LoneMateria"I normally am up to about 2 in the morning ... well I was but my sleep schedule got screwed up around daylight savings ... last night I could barely manage to keep my eyes open past midnight.

Heh, i know what you mean. I literally got jet lag this year when the clocks went back.

I would consider this Jet Lag if it wasn't my grandparents fault.  They were visiting so I was getting up early and driving to my dads to visit them and do things with them.  I consider what happened to me (i'm pretty much adjusted now) I went on old folks time lol.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Renegnicat

I tend to take melatonin to help myself get to sleep. But In general, my internal clock likes to stay up.  lol
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]