News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Somebody Catch Me Up, Please

Started by curiosityandthecat, June 14, 2009, 03:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosityandthecat

I've been banned for the last few days. Somebody catch me up to what's been going on. I don't have time to go through a few hundred posts and read them myself.  lol

Miss me?

To make up for it, Old Gregg.

(Two points to whomever knows the series.)
-Curio

Sophus

You were gone? ... Uh - I mean - yeah, we've missed you terribly.  ;)

I don't think you've missed much. Trolling seems to be down.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Sophus"You were gone? ... Uh - I mean - yeah, we've missed you terribly.  ;)

QuoteI don't think you've missed much. Trolling seems to be down.
Well that's good. Wait a couple weeks. Colleges on the quarter system are graduating/moving out right now. Let them settle back into their new places and the trolling will start again soon, I'm sure.  roflol
-Curio

Whitney

I think the only thing you really missed...if you want to call it that...was perspective being, uh, difficult. lol.  Well..I did...but not in that way.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Whitney"I think the only thing you really missed...if you want to call it that...was perspective being, uh, difficult. lol.  Well..I did...but not in that way.
It's true. ;) I asked for it, so it was a voluntary ban. Very effective, too!
-Curio

joeactor

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Whitney"I think the only thing you really missed...if you want to call it that...was perspective being, uh, difficult. lol.  Well..I did...but not in that way.
It's true. ;) I asked for it, so it was a voluntary ban. Very effective, too!

You're an odd one (and that's coming from me!)

Didn't miss much... Everyone's dead, and the trees are humming.
JoeActor

jcm

it is the mighty boosh...i know this, because i have a man-gina!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

jrosebud

Can we cash the points in for prizes?  Like Bailey's in a shoe?
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

jcm

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

quizlixx

Quote from: "jcm"make an assessment
I think your a nice modern gentleman.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."