News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hello there!

Started by Dr_Pepper, June 09, 2009, 05:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Pepper

You might as well just call me Dr Pepper. I'm 17, male, from southern Illinois (whoo corn and soy beans). I've been an atheist since birth, raised without religion, so I never really had anything to 'overcome' or 'shed' like many of you did. (note: I wasn't raised as an atheist, I simply never asked and my parents and I never talked about it.)

I may become an active member of your community, I may just lurk without posting, I'm not really sure.

Anyway, hello there.

PipeBox

Well, either way, welcome.  And yeah, there's a whole lot of nothing in southern Illinois, I've been through a few times on my way up to Steger (which is probably buried in Chi on the map).
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

karadan

Welcome!

I'm currently looking at Southern Illinois in Google maps. Looks nice and green. Some fine looking golf courses by the looks of things too!
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Whitney

Hi Dr Pepper, welcome to HAF.  I hope you decide to stay involved, but lurking is cool too  :D

Sheeplauncher

Sup im from IL too. Welcomes.....