News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ah, the 70's....

Started by Big Mac, November 10, 2006, 06:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

This video is a sex ed tool for the mentally handicap which are referred to as "trainables". Yeah, it's mean to laugh but this video is funny as it is archaic. If you don't laugh even once during the video, you're a dork.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... trainables
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

donkeyhoty

funniest part, the narrator, and his name just happened to be Richard Dix.  Were his parents afflicted with redundency disease?
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

McQ

Oh man, was that great! It's so wrong, but so damn funny.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Welcome to the Dharma Initiative.  

Say “penis”.  

Louder!

I'll watch the rest later...after I stop laughing.  Damn, did we really dress that badly in the 70’s?

McQ

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Welcome to the Dharma Initiative.  

Say “penis”.  

Louder!

I'll watch the rest later...after I stop laughing.  Damn, did we really dress that badly in the 70’s?

That part was really great. "Louder!" Holy shit!

And yeah, we did dress that badly. Sad, huh? But I'm sure WE looked cool.  :roll:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Tool and Joint are funny names for a cock.

Whitney

It was funny...but probably not a bad approach to sex ed even for non mentally disabled students.  Being able to spout off a whole bunch of slang names for the penis would certainly get the kids to pay attention.

Big Mac

My friend told me he almost choked on the steak he was eating when I sent him the link. I hope I teach sex ed one day, I'll have a whole section on slang terms and what the common terms mean. That and explain them the myths of sex and such.

Dnatseih Werdna

"This is the hole you pee from ........This is the hole you make a BM from"

LMAO!!!!