News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hello One And All

Started by G.ENIGMA, January 17, 2009, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.ENIGMA

Hello All  :unsure:  ...

So anyway Hi again ... Just call me Geordie or G.E as is your preference. now excuse me while I go and have a proper look around :pop: ...
To those who are overly cautious, everything seems impossible.

Whitney

Hi GE, welcome to the forum.

Recusant

Welcome to Happy Atheist Forum, G. E.   Why am I not surprised to find Andy Capp is a freethinker?   :D
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

G.ENIGMA

Quote from: "Recusant"Welcome to Happy Atheist Forum, G. E.   Why am I not surprised to find Andy Capp is a freethinker?   :beer:   ... Cheers

G.ENIGMA

Quote from: "laetusatheos"Hi GE, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome ... good Myspace profile by the way "Strong :shock: " but cool...lol

G.ENIGMA

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Welcome.  :banna:  ...at least I know where to go to listen to the final fantasy sountrack :lol:

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "G.ENIGMA"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Welcome.  :banna:  ...at least I know where to go to listen to the final fantasy sountrack :D
-Curio

G.ENIGMA

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "G.ENIGMA"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Welcome.  :banna:  ...at least I know where to go to listen to the final fantasy sountrack :D

oK Mr Snob  :hail:  I'll be sure to check that out