News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hi.

Started by Emor, December 31, 2008, 12:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emor

Hi, my name's Emor(online name, my real name is Emma for all those who prefer it, and Emor was a random choice, it's completely ironic that it's also in the Torah), and I've been an Atheist for about 3 years now.
To be honest, the main reason I joined this forum was to bump the thread about the Milo Validus blog, since I recall reading a thread about it here ages ago, and the author hasn't updated it since late October, and I can't seem to find it D:.
But, anyway, I also joined because I find some people here quite humorous, like the thread about, 'Things to Do Instead of Going to Church', I was laughing the whole way through reading that.
So, yeah, to conclude, you probably won't see me taking part in the serious discussions(well, about religion anyway), but just posting in the more friendly discussions(so-to-speak).
Emor.

DennisK

Welcome.  It's good to have you.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality." -Halton Arp

LARA

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

Whitney

Welcome to the forum, Emma.

BadPoison

McQ

Welcome to the forum, Emma. Joining for fun is just as good as any other reason! Glad to have you here.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ninteen45

heyy! Nice to see ya, Emor.
Now I can be re-gognizod!

Emor

Quote from: "Ninteen45"heyy! Nice to see ya, Emor.
Same to you  :P
EMZ=]

thirteen31

Hello, welcome.  :D

Emor

Thanks everyone for your welcomes:). Very nice :P.(BTW, me and Niteen45[I call him Blitz] know each other from another forum, lol)
EMZ=]

rlrose328

Hi Emor... welcome!  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Emor

Quote from: "rlrose328"Hi Emor... welcome!  :).
EMZ=]