News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

CuriosityandtheCat

Started by Titan, November 08, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

You have the most amazing collection of pics and GIFs...teach me... :hail: I always look for your posts just so I can copy and paste some of the links from whatever it is you happen to be posting at the time.
"Those who praise the light of fire, but blame it for its heat, should not be listened to, as they judge it according to their comfort or discomfort and not by its nature. They wish to see, but not to be burnt. They forget that this very light which pleases them so much is a discomfort to weak eyes and harms them..."
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

curiosityandthecat

You don't want to know what I go through to get these.  ;)

But thank you. In return, a fish-slapping dance.

-Curio

Titan

LOL, well you could just...you know...share what you find so I don't have to do any work at all  :D
"Those who praise the light of fire, but blame it for its heat, should not be listened to, as they judge it according to their comfort or discomfort and not by its nature. They wish to see, but not to be burnt. They forget that this very light which pleases them so much is a discomfort to weak eyes and harms them..."
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Titan"LOL, well you could just...you know...share what you find so I don't have to do any work at all  ;)
-Curio

Titan

Hmmm....a valid point. I was just hoping for something like: "Here's the website I created where I collected them all...and here is the tab you click so that it organizes your choices in the manner that best fits you."

Actually, that would be an amazing website...there could be a lot of money there.

Step 1: Collect funny pics and GIFs and organize them in a website on the internet.
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Profit

It's so simple. Why didn't we think of this before?
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

curiosityandthecat

Aw, and give away all my secrets? Maybe some day. ;)

In the meantime, lurk /gif/ over at 4chan. Don't do it at work.
-Curio

Titan

Yeah, surprisingly enough my host bans 4chan so I won't be able to get any of those. I'll just leech them off of you.
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Titan"Yeah, surprisingly enough my host bans 4chan so I won't be able to get any of those. I'll just leech them off of you.

Try jj.am
-Curio

Titan

Before I do, just know that this is some pretty serious software that will block anything that it views the slightest bit risque, trust me. It has caused a lot of problems with sites I know are safe since it has a mind of its own.

Tried...blocked...dang.
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives