News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Bill O'Reilly "The O'Reilly Factor for Kids"

Started by afreethinker30, August 10, 2008, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dickson

Fuck.  "O'Feilly Factor for Kids" is almost as big of an oxymoron as "Fox News."  

What's next:  a kindergarten curriculum based on the loving kindness of Pol Pot?
"If there is a God,
I know he likes to rock"
--Billy Corgan

curiosityandthecat

Christ, Bill's an idiot. There's a columnist that writes for The Post at Ohio University (considered one of the best schools for journalism in the United States) that sounds just like him. "Blah blah blah Conservatives are right blah blah blah Liberals are bad people blah blah blah I blow goats blah blah blah..."

Well, okay, maybe not the goats part, but still. The thing that really gets me is that these people, these moronic pundits, these talking points with a pulse, truly believe they're helping, when the reality is they do nothing more than solidifying the racism, sexism, classism and ignorance that keeps the majority of this country happily herded, mooing all the way.

:brick:

Side note, someone on the O'Reilly staff has a sense of humor:

(If you don't get it, I have one word for you: goatse.)
-Curio

rlrose328

My dad died 3 years ago and he though Bill O'Reilly walked on water.  He fancied himself a pseudo-O'Reilly.  He had FoxNews on 24/7 and would turn it up loud when Bill was onscreen.  I had to leave the house, not just the room, when we were visiting because I just couldn't stomach listening to Bill.

My mom watches it every once in awhile... but she tires of his bellowing after a few minutes.  Thank goodness... since we were there for a month this summer!

He is an embarassment to humanity.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Dickson

Quote from: "rlrose328"He is an embarassment to humanity.

You give him too much credit by labeling him "human."
"If there is a God,
I know he likes to rock"
--Billy Corgan

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.