News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Oh...My...Asmo...It's Tom62's Birthday!!

Started by Magdalena, April 19, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Happy Birthday!

I got you a religious country song about smoking weed:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

Thanks! Just 11 more years to go before retirement :).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

joeactor

Quote from: Tom62 on April 19, 2018, 08:48:18 PM
Thanks! Just 11 more years to go before retirement :).

Yeah! That's the spirit!

Happy Birthday!!!

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 19, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
Happy Birthday!

Very nice Davin...
I'm sure that's exactly what Tom wanted.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
Happy Birthday!

Very nice Davin...
I think it's one of those gifts that every one wants.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 19, 2018, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
Happy Birthday!

Very nice Davin...
I think it's one of those gifts that every one wants.

Yes. The perfect gift for someone who already has everything.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

Thanks folks! And yes, Davin's country song is a bit creepy.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Asmodean

Many happy returns!

oO(Although that seems unlikely as I think the World will end right after president Trump rides a nuke to Moscow nude, with his comb-over pointing straight up, catching the rays of morning sun, making it seem like his head is ablaze. *insert epic imagery by a far better artist than I here*)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit