News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

All things cat (or kat(t))

Started by Dave, March 22, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on April 11, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
Hey Bruno, I was on my way to work this morning and I followed this semi for a while that had mud flaps that said Kat Tank. Made me think of you.

That's funny, and I'm not making this up as I had a meeting yesterday with a former co-worker who just sold his Mini-Cooper and I thought of you and your car.

His wife just gave birth recently to their second child and she made him sell it, as it's too small for a family kar. He was somewhat sad as he has had it for some time.

Poor guy.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

That is sad. I'd get rid of the kid before I sold my car haha. I'll have to post a picture soon because I got the SMLLKAR plate on the new Mini yesterday.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

That's why I can't give my cat a bell.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

I remember someone fitting a back door bell for their cat, but never it got the idea.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on April 26, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 26, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Pavlova's cats eh?

Maybe.  :grin:

Pavlov's dogs just drooled, this guys actually ring the bell.
Smart cats: 1.
Drooling dogs: 0.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Rats are just as smart as cats?

(Dogs don't need to ring a bell or press a lever, they just give you that look... :tellmemore: It hijacks motherly instincts, see.)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dragonia

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

hermes2015

Quote from: Dragonia on June 10, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
Quote from: Tank on June 05, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Am I the only one who thinks this is a super ugly cat?

To me more super supercilious, rather than super ugly.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

joeactor

This thread needs some Potato Cat: