News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Proofs and evidences about this universe

Started by sweetto, January 01, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetto

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Velma

Quote from: Magdalena on January 01, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
^^
sweetto, what do you want from us?  :eyebrow:
I'm betting he wants us to acknowledge that his god fantasy is better than the other god fantasies and to start believing his god fantasy. However, if I want fantasy, there is an entire section at the bookstore devoted to it - with better characters and plot lines.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

sweetto

Stop preaching or you will be banned.

Tank.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

"In the begining was the Sauce and the Sauce was the Sauce of all things, rendolent with Herbs and Tomatoes and Garlic.

Out of the Sauce came the Noodle and the Noodle was perfectly al dente, supple yet firm. The Noodle did touch the Meatball and found it was good . . ."

Yeah, makes about as much sense.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Velma on January 01, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 01, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
^^
sweetto, what do you want from us?  :eyebrow:
I'm betting he wants us to acknowledge that his god fantasy is better than the other god fantasies and to start believing his god fantasy. However, if I want fantasy, there is an entire section at the bookstore devoted to it - with better characters and plot lines.
He just wants to spread his delusions so he doesn't feel so lonely.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on January 01, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
"In the begining was the Sauce and the Sauce was the Sauce of all things, rendolent with Herbs and Tomatoes and Garlic.

Out of the Sauce came the Noodle and the Noodle was perfectly al dente, supple yet firm. The Noodle did touch the Meatball and found it was good . . ."

Now I 'm hungry.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 01, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Quote from: Dave on January 01, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Now I 'm hungry.

For the supple but firm noodle or the mest balls?

OK, yeah, both . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74