News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The Gift Thread 2017, Don't be stingy

Started by Bad Penny II, December 16, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 18, 2017, 09:36:41 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 18, 2017, 09:32:58 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on December 18, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
Quote from: Dave on December 18, 2017, 04:30:13 PM
I'll bring a whole load of my favourite nibbles: destoned dates stuffed with garlic or chili, wrapped in very thin smoked bacon then grilled until crispy. Oh, and one of the new 10ltr party wine boxes now available in the supermarket - the Chardonay or the Merlot?
Merlot please! I love me some boxed wine!  ;D

2.64172 US liquid gallons of wine, in a box!?

Mind blown. :popcorn:

Oh, yes, enough to keep me going for a couple of days or so... 
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on December 18, 2017, 09:54:47 PM

There's no need to explain anything.  :nu-uh:

~I would like to know how long 2.64172 US liquid gallons of wine, in a box would last me...If I get it on a Friday... :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

I'll bring a whole load of my favourite nibbles: destoned dates stuffed with garlic or chili, wrapped in very thin smoked bacon then grilled until crispy. Oh, and one of the new 10ltr party wine boxes now available in the supermarket - the Chardonay or the Merlot?

More like, mind numbing. :watching:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Curiosity......Mags, did you do that conversion calculation?   It is correct.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on December 18, 2017, 10:46:54 PM
Curiosity......Mags, did you do that conversion calculation?   It is correct.
That's what Google said, 10 liters = 2.64172 gallons.  :notsure:
Are you thinking of getting a box?  :grin:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 18, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

More like, mind numbing. :watching:

True. :snicker:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 18, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

~I would like to know how long 2.64172 US liquid gallons of wine, in a box would last me...If I get it on a Friday... :notsure:

You? Hour, maybe two? :cheers:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 19, 2017, 12:49:12 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 18, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

You? Hour, maybe two? :cheers:

"That's right."

:grin:

Biggus Dickus

I've been really busy this holiday season, and I didn't have time to get individual gifts for all of my friends here at HAF so everyone is getting a box of "Scentsicles"!

These are small, scented ornaments for your testicles...the men here can put them on, and the women here at HAF can give these to their husbands, boyfriends, mailman, etc...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dragonia

^^^ :picard facepalm: ummm....I don't think...... uh.... that's what those are for....

But SUPER sweet and thoughtful for you to think of the man in my life's freshly scented testicles. Truly a gift for the person who has everything!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 22, 2017, 02:34:55 AM
I've been really busy this holiday season, and I didn't have time to get individual gifts for all of my friends here at HAF so everyone is getting a box of "Scentsicles"!

These are small, scented ornaments for your testicles...the men here can put them on, and the women here at HAF can give these to their husbands, boyfriends, mailman, etc...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Is Earl Grey available?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dragonia on December 22, 2017, 03:53:35 AM
^^^ :picard facepalm: ummm....I don't think...... uh.... that's what those are for....

I'm confused! The product name seems right! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 22, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

Is this some new fad for men, scenting their private parts?  The other day I saw peppermint scented butt wipes for men, tho it had never occurred to me that anyone would want their butt to smell like peppermint.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

Probably some scam that claims to promote the release of pheromones.

Scented testicular ornaments, Peppermint potty paper??????? Ain't science wonderful?