News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Update on finding Jesus

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 12, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDeath

So far haven't found him yet. 

Don't know what's gonna happen  ;D

Tank

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 06:26:07 AM
...  If I get converted, find Jesus, or get saved, and get a testimony of the fullness of Lord Christ then I'll come back and make a true attempt to bring all of you to Jesus. ...

Please, please, please do not. If you do it would be considered preaching and get you banned. :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Maybe Jesus doesn't want to be found. Like Elvis.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Elvis and Jesus together?   You may be on to something Argentium.

Magdalena

...  If I get converted, find Jesus, or get saved, and get a testimony of the fullness of Lord Christ then I'll come back and make a true attempt to bring all of you to Jesus. ...

Is this a joke?  :eyebrow:
What makes you think that hardcore atheists want to go to Jesus? :reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...I think in one church I went to the pastor may have thought I was... possibly the antichrist?...

Why would he think that?
~Just curious.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

AngelOfDeath

Quote from: Tank on December 12, 2017, 10:09:22 AM

Please, please, please do not. If you do it would be considered preaching and get you banned. :D

If I find the proof, then the 'good news' will need to be spread.  As now you needn't worry.  Maybe a xmas miracle will happen...

AngelOfDeath

If I find out Jesus is real I'll come tell you about it.  If it's real you'll want to.  I know I'd want to  ;)

No one

If jesus is real, the day he comes to my house and picks the corn out of my shit, I'll let him kiss me where the sun doesn't shine. I want nothing to do with that barbaric, narcissistic, vindictive, coward!

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

QuoteIs this a joke?  :eyebrow:
What makes you think that hardcore atheists want to go to Jesus? :reading:

If I find out Jesus is real I'll come tell you about it.  If it's real you'll want to.  I know I'd want to  ;)

Your "faith" is weak. That's TWO "ifs."
Even "if" Jesus is "real" --Whatever this means, I don't have to worship "IT."

Knock yourself out if you want to.  :reading:

AngelOfDeath

Why did I think that?

AngelOfDeath

Quote from: No one on December 12, 2017, 06:02:49 PM
If jesus is real, the day he comes to my house and picks the corn out of my shit, I'll let him kiss me where the sun doesn't shine. I want nothing to do with that barbaric, narcissistic, vindictive, coward!

I think you're thinking about old testament Jesus/God.  New testament Jesus is pleasant and nice, isn't he?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on December 12, 2017, 02:07:23 PM
Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Elvis and Jesus together?   You may be on to something Argentium.

What exactly are you suggesting here, No one? :notsure:

The two are one and the same?

Elvis eloped with Jesus?

Elvis hid Jesus and ran away?

:chin:

xSilverPhinx