News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Update on finding Jesus

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 12, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 06:12:05 PM
Quote from: No one on December 12, 2017, 06:02:49 PM
If jesus is real, the day he comes to my house and picks the corn out of my shit, I'll let him kiss me where the sun doesn't shine. I want nothing to do with that barbaric, narcissistic, vindictive, coward!

I think you're thinking about old testament Jesus/God.  New testament Jesus is pleasant and nice, isn't he?

Yeah, but his dad has a split personality, psycho/something else diffucult to label - or is merely, in both versions, a figment of the psychological needs or  power agendas of their times.

I'll go for the latter.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

Appolonious preceded Jesus and did more and hustled more people at that time and created exaggerated  miracles too.  Jesus is a suspect apparition that has little to affirm his existence other then the questionable writings in the book we call the bible.   

That Jesus died on the cross to forgive my sins is a crock of shit based on some kind of ancient fable that offends my senses.  Original sin?  Geddoudahere with that egregious violation of biological reality.