News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

20 days till Christmas!

Started by xSilverPhinx, December 05, 2017, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Oh, well, scrap the garlic injector... :(

There was so much resistance that it popped the needle off the syringe.  I only have expensive 100ml syringes with Luer lock fitting and was not going to use one of those. Ho, hum, back to slipping slivers into slots...
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Dave on December 25, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

There was so much resistance that it popped the needle off the syringe.  I only have expensive 100ml syringes with Luer lock fitting and was not going to use one of those. Ho, hum, back to slipping slivers into slots...

Ye, your injector sounded a bit bit weird to me.
I do two slots and insert the crushed jar stuff and a few squirts of plastic lemon.
Soy sauce of course for salty goodness, but not in the slots.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

It started snowing here in Michigan yesterday afternoon, and it's been slowly falling ever since, so we awoke this morning to a beautiful White Christmas...

My daughter and son-in-law are here for the holiday weekend visiting, so we've been spending a lot of time together. (My son was with us for a while, but he injured his leg earlier this week so he didn't stick around with us while we hung out in town!

This is us down in Detroit on Saturday!

A picture of my daughter ice-skating!

Here's the ice rink at what is called Campus Martius in Detroit!

Here's the three of us at the rink!

...And the Campus Martius Christmas Tree!

Here's our little tree at home!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas...lot going on today. Have to start cooking, still need to open presents, and then we have to drive across town to visit the rest of the family.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Peace!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Thanks for the wonderful photos! Have a wonderful day of joy with your loved ones!

Sandra Craft

I think you should keep tinkering with a garlic injector.  And video taping it.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 25, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

OK, so you want a video of garlic bullets pinging around my kitchen, olive oil explosions . . . .

Hmm, has possibilities. . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 25, 2017, 01:58:41 PM
It started snowing here in Michigan yesterday afternoon, and it's been slowly falling ever since, so we awoke this morning to a beautiful White Christmas...

My daughter and son-in-law are here for the holiday weekend visiting, so we've been spending a lot of time together. (My son was with us for a while, but he injured his leg earlier this week so he didn't stick around with us while we hung out in town!

This is us down in Detroit on Saturday!

A picture of my daughter ice-skating!

Here's the ice rink at what is called Campus Martius in Detroit!

Here's the three of us at the rink!

...And the Campus Martius Christmas Tree!

Here's our little tree at home!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas...lot going on today. Have to start cooking, still need to open presents, and then we have to drive across town to visit the rest of the family.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Peace!

Looks like a lot of fun, PB!  8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 25, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

:this: :smilenod:

:grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

A lovely set of photos Bruce.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 25, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

It does look like family fun was had by all.  I would frame this pic.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant