News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: A Different Perspective

Started by Recusant, November 28, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

I am not even drunk yet and I do not see any dinosaurs.  What I see is two people with a crosscut saw who has probably gotten all sweaty and have almost parted the log.  The one on the right side is about to be killed by one of those ice spears that we saw in the movie Frozen.......hold on I will run to the booze locker to get more sauce so that I can see the dinos.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on December 21, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
I am not even drunk yet and I do not see any dinosaurs.  What I see is two people with a crosscut saw who has probably gotten all sweaty and have almost parted the log.  The one on the right side is about to be killed by one of those ice spears that we saw in the movie Frozen.......hold on I will run to the booze locker to get more sauce so that I can see the dinos.

:lol: There are two T-rexes with reared heads there, about to face off! All other interpretations are secondary. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Thank you. 

I can see the dinos if I move to the right or the left of the picture.  I will blame my absence of instant recognition on my computer screen which is not a marvel of fidelity.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 21, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
I am not even drunk yet and I do not see any dinosaurs.
Does this help?

:notsure:

Yeah, but how could T-Rexes build anything with those tiny, useless arms like the manger in the picture...let alone an electric table saw?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 21, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 21, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
I am not even drunk yet and I do not see any dinosaurs.
Does this help?

:notsure:

Yeah, but how could T-Rexes build anything with those tiny, useless arms like the manger in the picture...let alone an electric table saw?

Oh! Please!  :eyeroll:

God gave the dinosaurs the electric table saw exactly because they had those tiny useless arms --That way they could build the manger...Don't you read any Pseudoscience, Conspiracy Theories, and Other Loads of Bull?  :reading:

:smileshake:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

My imagination must have gone to hell along with my soul. Now that you have fixed the image, of course I can see the dinosaurs. That drawing is cute and perhaps instructional but I prefer Eschers work if I am to guess about the meaning of the content.

Davin

I'm tired of all these racist stereotypes against the T-Rex!

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 22, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

I'm tired of all the violence!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 22, 2017, 09:24:51 PM
Quote from: Davin on December 22, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

I'm tired of all the violence!

Barney?  :sshocked:

My childhood!  :cryandrun:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: Recusant on December 19, 2017, 04:14:38 PM
I'm going to extend the deadline to give a chance to those who'd really like to enter something but haven't yet. People are busier at this time of year, so perhaps another week or so.  :computerwave:

Any idea when the challenge will close, Recusant?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

I am a little worried that Recusant has not been online since 22nd Dec.  :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

^ Then I too am worried, and most concerned that he might not be OK.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on January 10, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

That is disturbing. Let's hope he is just away on holiday and has no internet connection, although that is getting less likely all the time.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 11, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 10, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

That is disturbing. Let's hope he is just away on holiday and has no internet connection, although that is getting less likely all the time.

Yes, concerning, Recusant's posting frequency seems to have dropped off over the last year - mainly only the photo comp and his favourite hominid discoveries. And less of those.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74