News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you doing right now?

Started by Dave, November 25, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Laying in bed at 0520 suffering insomnia.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on November 29, 2017, 05:15:04 AM
This is so weird,  :shifty: it's only 9:43 PM, here in Los Angeles, Califa.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on November 29, 2017, 05:43:21 AM
Quote from: Dave on November 29, 2017, 05:15:04 AM
This is so weird,  :shifty: it's only 9:43 PM, here in Los Angeles, Califa.

Ah, well, you Americans are always a bit late with things!

Now 9.10, waiting for room to warm up on very frosty, but very bright, morning. Also wondering if the tendon in my left ankle is going to do its very painful thing agsin - hard, sore swelling at back and cramping in calf muscle. Wanted to go to town for lunch. Will see later.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tom62 on November 28, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
Wondering whether I should now replace the hard disk in my old laptop with a SDD drive.

I assume you mean SSD but there could be SDDs now, I don't keep up like I used to.
Anyway yes of course you should, your time is growing short, you've no time to waste.
There's those laptop hd caddies that slot into the dvd slot, I've got one, haven't used it.
You could get an inexpensive 120/240 GB SSD and move the old HD to the caddy.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Dave

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 27, 2017, 02:03:14 AM
Just had a ginger kombucha...

I'm just wondering what this is.

Someone gave me a Lemonade Kombucha. I've been reading the bottle and I still don't know what it is or what it's supposed to be good for. It has electrolytes, polyphenols, enzymes, probiotics. What will this do to my body?  :unsure:

Ingredients include: black tea, green tea, kiwi juice, etc, etc, and..."100% pure love!!!" That's what it says on the bottle, with three exclamation points. How do you bottle love?

The whole bottle is very mysterious, it says that it's a fermented tea and to not consume if you are avoiding alcohol due to pregnancy, allergies, sensitivities, or religious beliefs. Sensitivities?  :headscratch:

Father, what is this Kombucha?

Edit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on December 03, 2017, 04:06:50 AM
Sorry, I corrected my spelling...the mistake was funny, but embarrassing. I wanted to write, green tea, but I wrote, green teat.
:lol:

Some aliens have those.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 03, 2017, 05:01:35 AM
Sorry, I corrected my spelling...the mistake was funny, but embarrassing. I wanted to write, green tea, but I wrote, green teat.

Some aliens have those.

How do you know this, my friend?  :eyebrow:

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on December 03, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

Some aliens have those.

How do you know this, my friend?  :eyebrow:

On good authority from Steven Spielberg.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Some aliens have those.

I thought it was a fungal infection that only women suffered.

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on December 03, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Some aliens have those.

People...people!!! Let's focus, here! This is about the Kombucha, not boobs.  >:(

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on December 03, 2017, 08:56:31 AM
Quote from: Dave on December 03, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Some aliens have those.

People...people!!! Let's focus, here! This is about the Kombucha, not boobs.  >:(
Oops, sorry, my boob!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Reading about and looking at green boobs.  :reading:

Thinking of boobs with big googly eyes on them.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey