News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Well, we lost Zuckerberg

Started by Firebird, December 31, 2016, 11:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

Quote from: Asmodean on January 03, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

Also, I absolutely recognise the validity of the above Points of view. It just seems like... The sum total of it all when it comes to improving... Well, anything, really, seems to be somewhat in the red.

I agree. I'm on a 2 week facebook hiatus myself as I needed to disconnect from it. As a simple tool to reconnect with people every so often it was a handy little site, but with the newsfeed and allowing just anyone to join as opposed to just university students as it originally was, it's morphed into something entirely different and all-encompassing.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Essie Mae

I told FB to hide about five adverts some days ago, and since then I've been deluged with loads more. Dunno about Zuckerberg's religious affiliation or lack of it, but it's very consumerist.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tom62

With FB censoring images and Zuckerberg visiting the pope, I think it is clear that he is a theist.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein