News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello From Washington State

Started by Voyager42, November 06, 2016, 02:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

It's raining in LA, right now, it reminded me of WA State.....
And here you are, right now...it was like..."Speak of the Devil...I mean, Science/astronomy nerd."  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Voyager42 on November 26, 2016, 10:31:12 PM
Thank you for the amazing welcome. Its been a rough couple weeks (this election is really taking a toll on me) so I have been a hermit lately lol.
It's only 4 years. The next 4 years will remind people why they have to get off their backsides. It's just 4 years.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2016, 08:09:46 AM
Quote from: Voyager42 on November 26, 2016, 10:31:12 PM
Thank you for the amazing welcome. Its been a rough couple weeks (this election is really taking a toll on me) so I have been a hermit lately lol.
It's only 4 years. The next 4 years will remind people why they have to get off their backsides. It's just 4 years.

Unless he gets reelected  :(
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein