News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Sandpit - bring your own bucket and spade

Started by Dave, June 26, 2016, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Quote from: No one on June 26, 2016, 11:19:50 PM
Today is tomorrow, yesterday.

Yesterday's tomorrow is today? Whereas today is tomorrow's yesterday.

Er... when am I?

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

Dave

This is what I wanted the sandpit for, trying thjngs out

Ok, now I have reactivated my Photobucket account, all I have to work out how to upload them in the new format...

The picture above is a sculpture, Moabike, from the first "Crucible" art exhibition in Gloucester Cathedral, there have been other exhibitions. I only had my phone with me that day.

Special interest for me is that the sculpture is made (mostly) from the components of a Royal Enfield Crusader motorbike, a suped up road legal but racing equipped version of which was the last bike I owned. Wish I still had it!

Recusant

With apologies to Gloucester for peeing in the sandbox (if this derail goes anywhere, maybe it will get scooped out and put someplace else) . . .

Quote from: No one on June 27, 2016, 05:02:39 PM
Now becomes then. Then becomes now.

Now doesn't become anything, it just is. Now abides, dude.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on June 27, 2016, 06:50:35 PM
With apologies to Gloucester for peeing in the sandbox (if this derail goes anywhere, maybe it will get scooped out and put someplace else) . . .

Quote from: No one on June 27, 2016, 05:02:39 PM
Now becomes then. Then becomes now.

Now doesn't become anything, it just is. Now abides, dude.
No probs, boss, not that good at topic discipline meself  ;D Especially if something raises a chuckle drop it in in context.

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken