News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Father Of All Asmos

Started by Magdalena, April 24, 2016, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

My Gray God, my Gray God, why hast thou forsaken us?  :(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

He is known in his silence.

xSilverPhinx

Luxembourg still stands, the Grey One must be busier than ever plotting (forever plotting) its demise.   :asmo:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 24, 2016, 09:32:41 PM
Luxembourg still stands, the Grey One must be busier than ever plotting (forever plotting) its demise.   :asmo:

Minions: (Everyday) "Asmodean, did you get Luxembourg...did you...did you!?"
Asmo: (Everyday)

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

OldGit

Return once more unto us, O Grey One, and we will laud thy grumpy presence.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: OldGit on April 25, 2016, 10:50:27 AM
Return once more unto us, O Grey One, and we will laud thy grumpy presence.

Yes. :teadrink:

This place has had bouts of cheeriness that must be squelched.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Essie Mae

Look maybe its just that we haven't offered him enough virgins. Could we put some in a Morgan and send them to him? or anything?

Hope you are well Asmo.
:violin:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Biggus Dickus

It is my understanding that Asmo's been following the band "One Direction" around on their latest tour, and since he was so enamored with them he ended up getting hired on as one of the backstage assistants, apparently he helps fix their hair before shows?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."