News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Mad World Video by TRUE

Started by Whitney, August 01, 2006, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

MommaSquid

That was powerful.

I still cry every time I see clips of the World Trade Center attack.

Asmodean Prime

A mad world, indeed.

The video ends by saying 'behold the power of faith'

Of course, faith can be a bad thing.  It depends on what you put your faith in.

MikeyV

Good video.

For those of you that may not know...the American guy in the sunglasses and the loser in the white shirt face down crying on the pavement are from the day they removed the 10 commandments rock from "judge" Roy Moore's courthouse. Talk about temper tantrums. I wonder how worked up they would have been had it been the Wiccan's Reede that was being removed....

Quote from: "onlyme"Of course, faith can be a bad thing. It depends on what you put your faith in.

I think it's just a tad misguided to put faith into the invisible sky daddy.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Whitney

Quote from: "onlyme"Of course, faith can be a bad thing.  It depends on what you put your faith in.

Right....

Big Mac

God also hates Figs!!!

I'm noticing they are showing quite a few Lebanese people in the video. From Hezbollah to the ceremony involving them cutting their scalp and banging it to symbolize one of their holymen from days past.

Faith in an absolute is a path to the dark side.

I don't think that guy is crying, I think he is dry humping the ground. Pervert.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

laetus, I think you're right.  I've seen the website, and I think it's obscene.  How can they gloat over what they say are thousands of people going to hell?

I don't believe God hates gays.  I believe He hates what they do.  That's not the same thing.  I wouldn't like to think I could make such bold, arrogant claims as they do on the website.  I would fear the righteous judgement of God upon MYSELF too much to say such things.

I may be wrong, but that is my opinion.