News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Help me pick a license plate!

Started by Buddy, March 29, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

Quote from: Crow on March 30, 2016, 09:49:51 PM
Keep in your pants lads...

Not like she's into any of you anyway  ;D
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Nam

I'm a bad boy type. Girls like to use and throw us away.

Hey, how you doin'?

;)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Buddy

Bruno you should be happy to know that your suggestion of SMLLKAR is now Charlie's new plate. I'll take a picture when it gets here.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 01, 2016, 04:45:53 PM
Bruno you should be happy to know that your suggestion of SMLLKAR is now Charlie's new plate. I'll take a picture when it gets here.
Perfect.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Wow, thanks Bud. Really, you've made my day as that is so cool. You've done an put a "Huggge Smile" on me face ;D

Normally my naming fees are fairly steep, but I'll wave them i your case.

Can't wait to see the picture!

Thanks again Bud! Pure Awesomeness!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 01, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

Wow, thanks Bud. Really, you've made my day as that is so cool. You've done an put a "Huggge Smile" on me face ;D

What's wrong with IUSUX?? :)

Good choice. Maybe I'll let Bruno name my kid if he waives his fees.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Firebird on April 01, 2016, 05:31:35 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 01, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

Absolutely Firebird, in fact I waive my naming fees to any of the esteemed members of HAF, but that should be plural Firebird,as in "kids".

I see twins in your future...(Didn't want to brag, but I'm a wee bit psychotic, I mean psychic) ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 01, 2016, 05:52:53 PM
Quote from: Firebird on April 01, 2016, 05:31:35 PM

Absolutely Firebird, in fact I waive my naming fees to any of the esteemed members of HAF, but that should be plural Firebird,as in "kids".

I see twins in your future...(Didn't want to brag, but I'm a wee bit psychotic, I mean psychic) ;D

You're worse than our parents, Bruno  :)
It's definitely not twins this time around. Too early to tell gender yet, though I've been warned that if it's not a girl, it's all my fault. Technically, that's true.

Crow

I thinkk you should crowd source the name Firebird. Charge a doller for every vote and five for every name submission. jump on the whole Boaty McBoatface bandwaggon and make loadsamoney.
Retired member.

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...