News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

This was worth starting a new thread!

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Funny, except you could put just about any governmental office in the world in that photo. 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 23, 2015, 09:33:12 PM
Funny, except you could put just about any governmental office in the world in that photo.

Yep.  :lol:

They're all the same breed.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Zappa has some talent in the show business area. Aside from that he is the weirdest of weirdos.  Who else would name his son Dweezel and his daughter Moon Unit?

Tank

Claireliontamer

Biggus Dickus

The Future as represented below surely will never be realized in the US (with exception to the dating apps)

Like the futuristic drawings of the candidates though.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

I honestly tried to watch some of the GOP debate last night, but turned it off after a bit, I simply can't stand these candidates...it's gone beyond being a joke.

Anyway this picture sums up rather well how I felt watching these clowns last night.

Biggus Dickus

Tank

Tank

No one

Funny choice of words,  since politicians are just a steaming piles of shit.

Tank