News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Going to pick my mother, sister and niece up at the airport in about an hour and a half. I'm feeling really anxious, with worst-case scenarios constantly popping into my head. ::)

:sad sigh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

I'll just have to hope for the best for you.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

I just donated money to a camp for kids who lost family to cancer. I did it in Dave's name.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on March 31, 2019, 11:51:05 PM
I just donated money to a camp for kids who lost family to cancer. I did it in Dave's name.

:postoday:

Magdalena

Awwww. :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

You are a good person.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Good man!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

That was a very nice thing to do!

jumbojak

I woke up later than usual today, 6:30 instead of 5:30, washed sheets and hung them out to dry and proceeded to fall back asleep until 2:30 this afternoon. I'm still in shock that I was able to do that.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on April 07, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
I woke up later than usual today, 6:30 instead of 5:30, washed sheets and hung them out to dry and proceeded to fall back asleep until 2:30 this afternoon. I'm still in shock that I was able to do that.

I'm in shock that you usually wake up at 5:30!  :o The earliest I set my alarm is 6:30, and after hitting the snooze button countless times I usually get up at 7:30. :grin:

jumbojak

I don't sleep well at all but waking up at 5:30 happens like, we'll like clockwork. I wake throughout the night at random times but 5:30 is as regular as a train.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on April 07, 2019, 08:21:08 PM
I don't sleep well at all but waking up at 5:30 happens like, we'll like clockwork. I wake throughout the night at random times but 5:30 is as regular as a train.

Weird how that works. :notsure:

I'm just not a morning person. I try my best but it just ain't happening.