Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
**Ahem**
I like ABBA. I like that song.  :tellmemore:
They're not that bad. ALSO... **ahem** **ahem** **ahem*** Excuse me, it's stuck in my throat...**ahem** ......I...um... agree with No one, "at least it's not Justin Bieber."

:secrets1: This doesn't change anything, No one:snooty:

I am so deeply sadden to read this, my heart is breaking and aches with the pain of betrayal. I have nothing now, I am diminished. :'(

What did I do!?  :(
Look at them! I like them!

Oh, please!

Look at you, Father Bruno, like you never wore that stuff!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

I was scrolling up to see the conversation and the whole time I thought those were Barbie dolls
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
**Ahem**
I like ABBA. I like that song.  :tellmemore:
They're not that bad. ALSO... **ahem** **ahem** **ahem*** Excuse me, it's stuck in my throat...**ahem** ......I...um... agree with No one, "at least it's not Justin Bieber."

:secrets1: This doesn't change anything, No one:snooty:

I am so deeply sadden to read this, my heart is breaking and aches with the pain of betrayal. I have nothing now, I am diminished. :'(

What did I do!?  :(
Look at them! I like them!

Oh, please!

Look at you, Father Bruno, like you never wore that stuff!

:rofl:  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Alright already you guys. What is so objectionable about Abba?  They do actual music with the essential elements of rhythm, lyric, melody, and harmony. Not only that...for guys at least, both of those two Swedish chicks are hotties.  Contrast what they do with American hard rock and one compares acceptable music composition and adequate performance with cacophonous, mentally injurious,, emotionally tortuous, ear splitting, noises that is so typical of mod rock.

Tank

The thing about music is you can like lots of different types. I love Abba to sing along to in the car.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Tank:
The thing about music is you can like lots of different types.

Agreed. My collection ranges from Sinatra to Slayer. America to ZZ Top.

I like everything, with the exception of Rap, and radio gaga.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Placebo brings me back to my teenage years.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

^^^
I like that song, it brings back so many memories.

Tom62

Quote from: Magdalena on May 08, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
^^^

I know exactly what you mean. Their album "It's My Life" is one of the best albums made in the 1980s.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on May 08, 2017, 05:41:33 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 08, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
^^^

I know exactly what you mean. Their album "It's My Life" is one of the best albums made in the 1980s.

You've made me go back in time... :tellmemore:
Remember this one?

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com