News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

New Year's Resolution Thread.

Started by Biggus Dickus, December 24, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

I never do New Year's Resolutions, have found that change needs to come from within, and can only happen when it is ready and willing, and can not be forced, but coaxed like a seed ready to grow... - listen to my words Grasshopper  ;D

Anyway I thought it would be fun to throw some out there; originally I was thinking to suggest keeping the resolutions to the the HAF forum itself, such as a couple of mine would be:

• Not to use the word fuck at all in any of my responses or posts here
  • Not to tease Mags about her age

But why limit ourselves to the thread only, so here is my first Resolution for 2015.

I will stop sneaking bits of Socorro's hidden stash of chocolate, and blaming the theft on our son Joshua.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

As always, I resolve never to make resolutions I can't keep.  And if I can keep them, what's the point of resolving?

xSilverPhinx

New year's resolution of 2013: stop making new years resolutions.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Bruno, you will fail because next year I plan to annoy the heck out of you until you tease me about my age.  ;D
I would like to use the word fuck a bit more in my responses or posts here.
I will not use too many gifs.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

The Asmo shall conquer Luxembourg.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sandra Craft

Resolutions my doctor is insisting I keep:  8 glasses of water daily, 20 min of exercise at least 4 times a week (to start), 2 pieces of fruit daily.  He also wanted to insist that I keep regular hours but I felt that was pushing it.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Firebird

Embrace my weirdness. IE, stop giving a shit what other people think about me.
It's vague, partly because I have a hard time keeping any real ones  ;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"