News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Crow

I feel slightly ashamed that apart from the obvious attention grabbing aspects of that image the other thong I noticed besides that was the poor quality of their clothing.
Retired member.

Magdalena

^^^
Donald Trump would probably say the same thing.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

Quote from: Crow on May 04, 2016, 12:23:19 AM

I feel slightly ashamed that apart from the obvious attention grabbing aspects of that image the other thong I noticed besides that was the poor quality of their clothing.
Oh, Freud could have written several paragraphs on this sentence.  ::)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on May 04, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

You mean that, 'thong'--thing?  :snicker:
I noticed, and I agree with you, but I didn't want to say anything.  :-X

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Crow

Quote from: Guardian85 on May 04, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

Amazing! shame it was just a typing error.
Retired member.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Good one Bud, I will have to pass that around some...would make a cool t-shirt.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

I had to post it here because I get yelled at if I post anything remotely liberal on Facebook
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 06, 2016, 11:10:08 PM

Rick Sanchez? As in the ex-CNN anchor that John Stewart was always mocking? That's rather random

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 07, 2016, 04:53:22 AM
I had to post it here because I get yelled at if I post anything remotely liberal on Facebook

Want us to yell back? I'm very good at it
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

You know what? I'd say yes but I still owe my grandmother about a thousand dollars from the Mini and I reaally don't want to piss her off haha. I got a phone call and a ten minute lecture for posting this:

"Ted Cruz is getting a lot of hate but honestly who HASN'T visited Indiana and immediately given up on their hopes and dreams shortly after"

I'm waiting for the moment when SD sees a dumb comment from one of my family. That will be glorious.