News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Hello from England

Started by Tank, May 06, 2010, 07:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

[attachment=0:2tm96ys3]1per.JPG[/attachment:2tm96ys3]

A member 38 days and 1% of the forum's post total. Quantity over quality!  :yay:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

karadan

Wow. Your post count is almost an order of magnitude greater than mine for the time spent on this forum so far :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Tank

Quote from: "karadan"Wow. Your post count is almost an order of magnitude greater than mine for the time spent on this forum so far :yay:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tom62

Quote from: "Tank"Onward to 1,000  ;) .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "Tank"Onward to 1,000  ;) .
Race you to 2,000  :evil:

Tom62

Quote from: "Tank"Race you to 2,000  :D )
2. I could write a clever program that bounces your posts  ;) .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "Tank"Race you to 2,000  :D )
2. I could write a clever program that bounces your posts  ;) .
Or you could just try and do it in a friendly competitive manner!  :D

Cecilie

Is it sad that you post 18.6 posts a day, or...  :P
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"Is it sad that you post 18.6 posts a day, or...  :P
Well I'm at home studying during the day and I have a tab open on my browser so I just follow the posts and add as and when.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Cecilie"Is it sad that you post 18.6 posts a day, or...  :verysad:

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Cecilie"Is it sad that you post 18.6 posts a day, or...  :verysad:
Well that's not good, is it?

Cecilie

No... Hopefully I'll go back to school this fall. If not, I'll probably have to get a job which is really hard to get when you're under 18.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"No... Hopefully I'll go back to school this fall. If not, I'll probably have to get a job which is really hard to get when you're under 18.
what would stop you going back to school?

Cecilie

Quote from: "Cecilie"No... Hopefully I'll go back to school this fall. If not, I'll probably have to get a job which is really hard to get when you're under 18.
I don't get accepted...?

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"
I don't get accepted...?
Sorry I have no knowledge of the Norwegian education system. Have you taken exams and are awaiting the results and on the basis of these you will know if you will be accepted at university?