Quote from: "Tank"Actually I like this one  :drool
I have links to loads of smilies but there on my other PC  :sigh:
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Tank"Actually I like this one  :drool
I have links to loads of smilies but there on my other PC  :sigh:

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

You know we can go on forever.
( :pop: <--- now I've used that one too.)

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"It was fun though. :D

Tank

Watches NOVA

The four winged dinosaur.

[youtube:2lyhd1jy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0UIzU0EEc[/youtube:2lyhd1jy]

SSY

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "karadan"Welcome to the forum Tank.

Leeds is cool. Pity about the football team though. :p

Hi

Well not being a great football fan the Leeds situation doesn't worry me, although the team just got a guaranteed promotion for next year, which I gather is a good thing. I tend to follow F1 Grand Prix myself, McLaren being the team I have followed of late having been a Williams fan in their hay day.

Go Jenson!!   :D

Lewis all the way.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tank

Jenson or Lewis, either would do, but I'd prefer Jenson as Lewis has plenty of time in front of him!

SSY

Exactly, I want lewis to build an enduring legacy, like Senna or Stewart, he needs to start building those championships early, Jenson's time has passed, he will never achieve true greatness now.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tank

Quote from: "SSY"Exactly, I want lewis to build an enduring legacy, like Senna or Stewart, he needs to start building those championships early, Jenson's time has passed, he will never achieve true greatness now.
I see what your saying. I would like to see Jenson get this one back-to-back on his last one as Lewis needs to mature a bit and as they appear to get on pretty well I think Jenson will be a good influence on him.

Tank

Apparently I am now "The Believer That Wasn’t There"  Googled it and can't find a reference, anybody know the context of the rank?

elliebean

http://www.thegodmovie.com/
Quote from: "url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Who_Wasn%27t_There]Wiki[/url]"]The God Who Wasn't There is a 2005 independent documentary written and directed by Brian Flemming. The documentary questions the existence of Jesus, examining evidence that supports the Christ myth theory against the existence of a historical Jesus, as well as other aspects of Christianity.[1]
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Tank

Tank

501st post, 20 posts per day  :bananacolor:  I iz post whore!!