News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hello from England

Started by Tank, May 06, 2010, 07:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"Sorry I have no knowledge of the Norwegian education system. Have you taken exams and are awaiting the results and on the basis of these you will know if you will be accepted at university?
No, I'm not going to the university (yet anyways). I'm trying to get into videregående (or something similar to high school).
I did go a couple of months last year, but I decided to take a year off, so here I am...
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Tank"Sorry I have no knowledge of the Norwegian education system. Have you taken exams and are awaiting the results and on the basis of these you will know if you will be accepted at university?
No, I'm not going to the university (yet anyways). I'm trying to get into videregående (or something similar to high school).
I did go a couple of months last year, but I decided to take a year off, so here I am...
Have you done all you can do to get a place?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"
Have you done all you can do to get a place?
Well, I of course could have done better in 8th to 10th grade.
And I could have applied to get into more schools, and I thought I did, but turns out I only applied to get into two schools.  :sigh:

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"And I could have applied to get into more schools, and I thought I did, but turns out I only applied to get into two schools.  :sigh:
When will you know if you've got a place?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Quote from: "Cecilie"And I could have applied to get into more schools, and I thought I did, but turns out I only applied to get into two schools.  :sigh:
There isn't a specific date, but probably in July.

Tank

There isn't a specific date, but probably in July.
Well fingers crossed that you get in.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"Well fingers crossed that you get in.
I know that it's just an expression, but I really would hope it worked.

Tank

Well this is my 2,000th post and as you should all be well aware by now.

Stands up and walks to the centre of the room and says, 'I am a post whore!'

There you go I admit it,  oh the shame of it all :D

Regards
Chris

PS Whitney and the crew do a great job and if it were not for them this little haven of sanity simply would not exist.   :hail: