Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

OMG! OMG! 16000 Posts!

Started by Magdalena, May 17, 2019, 06:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

I'm soooo glad you're here.  :hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

That's unbelievable. Just think: if I had a cent for every post of yours, I would now have $160!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Buddy

Great job SP! You always bring great discussions to the forum!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

jumbojak

Parabens, Fernanda! Bom dia!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Congratulations!!!!  If my keyboard still did exclamation marks I'd put a bunch of them here.  [this sentence now overtaken by events]    :heyhey:

(edit because it works!  Thank you Davin!)

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

Quote from: Sandra Craft on May 17, 2019, 04:22:06 PM
Congratulations.  If my keyboard still did exclamation marks I'd put a bunch of them here.    :heyhey:
If you're typing in windows on a keyboard, use alt codes:
[Alt]+[3]+[3] = !
[Alt]+[1]+[9] = ‼
[Alt]+[1]+[7]+[3] = ¡
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Davin on May 17, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on May 17, 2019, 04:22:06 PM
Congratulations.  If my keyboard still did exclamation marks I'd put a bunch of them here.    :heyhey:
If you're typing in windows on a keyboard, use alt codes:
[Alt]+[3]+[3] = !
[Alt]+[1]+[9] = ‼
[Alt]+[1]+[7]+[3] = ¡

:hug2:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

joeactor

Wait a sec... How many now?!??!?!?

Icarus

Silver, you are a hugely important person insofar as this little forum is concerned.  I have the greatest confidence that you are important in other walks of life as well.   Thank you for your regular contributions, even trying to teach us to speak Portuguese.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of the situation, there is this................I will estimate conservatively that you spend at least eight minutes scanning the various subjects and composing some sort of post.......16,000 times eight minutes comes to a128,000 minutes.....divide that by 60 minutes  in an hour and you have given us more than 2,100 hours of your valuable time.

You are a priceless individual and a thoroughly appreciated one. 

Dark Lightning

xSilverPhinx

Wow, indeed it is (now over) 16000 posts!  :watching: I stopped counting at post number 12851...

Thanks guys! :blush:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

This is a fine opportunity to thank you for everything you do here, xSilverPhinx. Your lively, graceful presence has become an integral part of this site. Here's to the next 16,000 posts.  :brava:  :cheers:

Any thoughts on a title for a post count based (16,000+) member group?  :sidesmile:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken