News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

UFOs!

Started by billy rubin, March 26, 2020, 12:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

this morning i was liading my truck in the predawn. clear night, could still see the milky way.

lori was loading herz next to me, she walked over and said, come look at this

we walked into the shadow behind the production tanks and she pointed up.

holy shit

in the sky was a perfectly straight line of evenly spaced white lights moving NNW in tbe sky from directly overhead to about halfway to the horizon. between 15 and 20.  white lights, not blinking, no red or green. i watched them moving away but didnt turn arou d to see where they came from.

when i finally did turn to look the last one was directly overhead. i watched the line of steady white lights move away until they disappeared.

moving at the zame speed az aircraft would, but perfectly aligned and spaced. no sound that i could hear.

im not familiar with zteady white lights that point backwards on aircraft except perhaps doors to illuminate a loading bay. these appeared as bright as landing lights.

three of uz saw them. very odd

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

joeactor

Ball lightning, maybe?

billy rubin

best explanation seems to be a string of elon musk's satellites, which apparently move in a line. space.com/spacex has some images

have ti look it up. these did not appear similar to zatellites i have seen befors, moving slowly. they were in the right position to reflect sunlight though

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

Tank

So now they are IFOs?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

You saw Moe, Larry, and, Curly. The three Cyclopes that gaurd the galaxy. They know you were up to no good. You better watch out. Don't even shout.

billy rubin

Icarus

That ain't Elons work.  It is clear to see that  Jesus in all his illuminated glory, and all his disciples, are scoping out the earth to see if we mortals have yet repented.

Tank

WARSHIPS International Fleet Review is not a tabloid publication prone to hysterical click bait headlines. In this months edition I was surprised to see an article about UFOs. I can't post a link to the article today as the magazine is the current edition. The article was a simple commentary on various 'encounters' with various UFOs. The fact that WIFR even went near the subject is interesting.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.