News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What would you want said of you after you're dead?

Started by Sandra Craft, February 12, 2012, 06:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXxWashburnxXx

"He probably shouldn't be wearing a sweater for where he's going."
Evolution is JUST a theory. Ya know, like gravity!

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Too Few Lions

Amicale

Quote from: Too Few Lions on February 24, 2012, 06:09:17 PM
^brilliant, that really would be hell!^

Just to identify it in case anyone doesn't know the work, that's Gary Larsen's 'The Far Side' cartoon. He's awesome and I love him. He's got lots more where that one came from. :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on February 24, 2012, 06:11:04 PM
Quote from: Too Few Lions on February 24, 2012, 06:09:17 PM
^brilliant, that really would be hell!^

Just to identify it in case anyone doesn't know the work, that's Gary Larsen's 'The Far Side' cartoon. He's awesome and I love him. He's got lots more where that one came from. :D

Haha, ultimate trickery!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

znk666

There are people who want to make men's lives more difficult for no other reason than the chance it provides them afterwards to offer their prescription for alleviating life; their Christianity, for instance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche