News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Proudness poll

Started by pytheas, January 20, 2012, 07:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 18, 2012, 04:06:02 PM
{Insert the sensation of eating Cluck U 911 hot wings here}
The Asmo would likely succeed. He can do quite-incredibly-spicy.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on February 18, 2012, 05:01:03 PM
The Asmo would likely succeed. He can do quite-incredibly-spicy.  :D

Asmo, you need to try this: Blair's After Death sauce. One drop of it flavors an entire pot of chili.

I got some on my hand once, and accidentally somehow got it in my mouth. I drank 6 glasses of milk and I was still in literal pain an hour later!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tom62

Quote from: Amicale on February 18, 2012, 07:04:34 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on February 18, 2012, 05:01:03 PM
The Asmo would likely succeed. He can do quite-incredibly-spicy.  :D

Asmo, you need to try this: Blair's After Death sauce. One drop of it flavors an entire pot of chili.

I got some on my hand once, and accidentally somehow got it in my mouth. I drank 6 glasses of milk and I was still in literal pain an hour later!
They even had an "16 Million Reserve" edition (+/- 3200 times spicier than Tabasco), which were all sold.
You could however settle for their "Ultra Death" sauce (1,1 Million Scoville units). The original After death sauce is "only" 50,000 scoville units,
which is spicy enough for most humans, but not for an Asmo (or me).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ali

Dave's Insanity is also a crazy hot sauce.

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/davgourinsau.html

I had one drop of that stuff on a corn chip one time, and my tongue literally shut down.  I couldn't taste anything at all for about an hour afterwards.

Guardian85

Quote from: Ali on February 18, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

I had one drop of that stuff on a corn chip one time, and my tongue literally shut down.  I couldn't taste anything at all for about an hour afterwards.

Damn! I was gonna mention that. Got served that once in Italy with calamari. The lady in the resturant gave me a toothpick dipped in the stuff, and it lasted all day. :o

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Amicale

Ack! THIS is the stuff my friend had at his place when I stayed with him a while back. I had an unfortunate incident with this stuff that involved my finger coming into contact with the hot sauce, and later accidentally coming into contact with a part of me that, uh, required a very speedy shower.  :D I have nooooo luck with hot sauce....

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on February 18, 2012, 10:16:44 PM

Ack! THIS is the stuff my friend had at his place when I stayed with him a while back. I had an unfortunate incident with this stuff that involved my finger coming into contact with the hot sauce, and later accidentally coming into contact with a part of me that, uh, required a very speedy shower.  :D I have nooooo luck with hot sauce....
Hahahahahaha.  At least you didn't go blind.... ;D

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on February 18, 2012, 10:35:19 PM

Hahahahahaha.  At least you didn't go blind.... ;D

And they keep saying I will, too... *shifty eyes*

Dobermonster

This 'hot sauce' sounds suspiciously like a certain warming lotion I was persuaded into trying . . .

Amicale

Quote from: Dobermonster on February 18, 2012, 10:56:23 PM

This 'hot sauce' sounds suspiciously like a certain warming lotion I was persuaded into trying . . .

;D I haven't had much luck with THAT stuff either. What can I say. I have sensitive skin, and so warming gel/lotion causes unexpected hilarity...

Dobermonster

Quote from: Amicale on February 18, 2012, 11:02:05 PM

;D I haven't had much luck with THAT stuff either. What can I say. I have sensitive skin, and so warming gel/lotion causes unexpected hilarity...

Ladies, if you ever wanted a solid argument for the benefits of an flexible shower hose, this is it. Now go, and seek ye at Home Depot. ;D

Asmodean

Quote from: Tom62 on February 18, 2012, 08:10:08 PM
They even had an "16 Million Reserve" edition (+/- 3200 times spicier than Tabasco), which were all sold.
You could however settle for their "Ultra Death" sauce (1,1 Million Scoville units). The original After death sauce is "only" 50,000 scoville units,
which is spicy enough for most humans, but not for an Asmo (or me).
Really?! One can has one that?! Because I have the original After Death and... Well, I'm kind of using it like ketchup - liberally.

Capsaicin tolerance... Fish, Asmos and cats on tricycles, they have it. That's why The Asmo likes to get his hands on habaneros whenever he can. Over 100K on that somethingorother-scale is a must for The Asmo to award it over two chilies in hotness.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on February 18, 2012, 09:20:02 PM

Damn! I was gonna mention that. Got served that once in Italy with calamari. The lady in the resturant gave me a toothpick dipped in the stuff, and it lasted all day. :o
I would go there just for the toothpicks. Resupply once a week and then just walk about sucking on one until it loses potency.  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Only if you equate a candle with a napalm flame-thrower!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on February 19, 2012, 09:32:39 AM
Only if you equate a candle with a napalm flame-thrower!
The problem with which would be... Would be... Be... Eh... Nope. Got nothin'  ???
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.