News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Theist New to the Forum

Started by BortLicensePlate, December 11, 2011, 02:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BortLicensePlate

Greetings, all!  Happy to be here, converse, and hopefully learn some things.  I'm a Christian, and have been for some time.  I have a number of friends who are agnostic, atheist, humanist, and many who are simply ambivalent on the subject.  Still, I'd like to hear a little bit more from people who are not quite so disinterested in these sorts of things.

I look forward to the conversations to come!

Sandra Craft

Well, it looks like I'm the first one here so I get to remind you that you need to make 10 posts before you're allowed into the deep end of the discussion pool.  That's so we can all get to know one another before we start arguing.  So tell us about yourself -- favorite foods, favorite sports, favorite music, that sort of thing.  The Getting to Know You section is stuffed with these kinds of fora.

Oh, and welcome.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Buddy

Welcome to the forum BLP! Cant wait to talk some more.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Crow

Hi,

Is your username from the Simsons by any chance?
Retired member.

Tank

Hi BortLicencePlate

Yes I must say I'm interested in how you came by your username. You'll find us all friendly enough here so get you 10 'trivia posts' under your belt and get stuck in.

Thanks for making the effort to sign up and join in.

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris

Notes for new members.
The Rules.

Users who comply with forum rules will graduate to full membership after 10 posts. Till that time your ability to post is limited to the "Getting to Know You" section of the forum. It is our hope that this small restriction improves the overall atmosphere of HAF.

Some threads you might find interesting.
Where did you get your username from?
10 Things About Yourself
Tell us A Bit About Where You're From
Photography
Non-religious pet peeves
Pets...what do you have?
How to tell your family you are an atheist.*

*You will need 10 posts before you can add a post to this thread, but you can read it at any time.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding