News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

Sandra Craft

Hoping CLT has not beaten me to the punch again on another thread . . .

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

Sandy I love ya' girl. This guy, the liberal atheist, cracks me up. My stomach is sore from laughing with his all too logical rant.

On the other hand...........how is it that a recognizably intelligent California woman is consorting with a Mississippi redneck philosopher? 

The other popular redneck dude, an avowed atheist, submerged in southern Baptist society, is someone who identifies as Dusty. He is a lot more profane but equally as dedicated to logic.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on May 07, 2016, 02:57:58 AM
Sandy I love ya' girl. This guy, the liberal atheist, cracks me up. My stomach is sore from laughing with his all too logical rant.

On the other hand...........how is it that a recognizably intelligent California woman is consorting with a Mississippi redneck philosopher? 

The other popular redneck dude, an avowed atheist, submerged in southern Baptist society, is someone who identifies as Dusty. He is a lot more profane but equally as dedicated to logic.

Thank you for the recognizably intelligent!  And the consorting isn't that hard to understand, considering I'm only one generation removed from Alabama rednecks.
Sandy

Claireliontamer

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 07, 2016, 01:18:06 AM
Hoping CLT has not beaten me to the punch again on another thread . . .

Nope, you win that point  :P

Tank

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 21, 2016, 02:24:48 PM

I hate to tell you how long it took me to get this one.  I kept reading "Dave" as "pave", and wondering why anyone would want to pave Jesus.
Sandy

Pasta Chick

Dave is a tricky bastard like that.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Tank

Icarus