News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

znk666

There are people who want to make men's lives more difficult for no other reason than the chance it provides them afterwards to offer their prescription for alleviating life; their Christianity, for instance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

The hitler one is hilarious!!
And is that Lucifer from Constantine?
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 09, 2012, 11:03:50 PM
And is that Lucifer from Constantine?

Lucifer looks British.  And he's right, it's high time he was thanked for that instead of badmouthed.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

^^
ROFL
For the record, I never badmouth luci. I heart him in fact. I draw some Michael/Lucifer art sometimes ^___^

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 13, 2012, 01:17:38 AM
I never badmouth luci. I heart him in fact.
maybe you should read I, Lucifer. I actually liked it
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Quote from: MariaEvri on January 13, 2012, 06:02:34 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 13, 2012, 01:17:38 AM
I never badmouth luci. I heart him in fact.
maybe you should read I, Lucifer. I actually liked it

I, Lucifer?

I'll check it out.

Sweetdeath

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

That Tebow guy is getting on my nerves, and I don't even watch Nfl.

Guardian85

Nobody watches american football (and I don't know why they call it football), but even we have heard of this ones stupidity.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Guardian85 on January 14, 2012, 04:44:29 PM
Nobody watches american football (and I don't know why they call it football), but even we have heard of this ones stupidity.
Probably because americans can never think of anything for themselves   and love to steal from every other country ?

I dunno. I neve got why they called it football either.

Yeah, Tebow is a grade A moron.