News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Crocoduck

I didn't see this one posted yet.

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Tank

Quote from: Crocoduck on December 09, 2011, 11:35:11 AM
I didn't see this one posted yet.

That guy is the living embodiment of 'fucking moron!'
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crocoduck

QuoteThat guy is the living embodiment of 'fucking moron!'

I'm not much for politics but in the clips I've seen of him on youtube he does spend a lot of time with his head up his ass.
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

OldGit

Crocoduck

Dobermonster
Some dude in a Tank

Tank

Quote from: Crocoduck on December 09, 2011, 11:42:09 AM

I'm not much for politics but in the clips I've seen of him on youtube he does spend a lot of time with his head up his ass.
It's a bloody miracle he can find his own arse with both hand! And this example of intellectual excrement is given air time! WTF!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

history_geek

Quote from: Tank on December 09, 2011, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: Crocoduck on December 09, 2011, 11:42:09 AM

It's a bloody miracle he can find his own arse with both hand! And this example of intellectual excrement is given air time! WTF!

Fox News: a collection of some of the most intelletually lazy people, spreading misinformation for pay, AND people believe them!
You can't explain that!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Buddy

If religion were like this I would consider joining

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

OldGit

Is this a Poe?  I think so, but it's just possibly genuine, god-botherers being so stupid.

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on December 12, 2011, 08:42:16 PM
Is this a Poe?  I think so, but it's just possibly genuine, god-botherers being so stupid.

HEEEY! Certain gray lumps might take it personally, you know!  :o
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: OldGit on December 12, 2011, 08:42:16 PM
Is this a Poe?  I think so, but it's just possibly genuine, god-botherers being so stupid.

Yes, it is a Poe, from what is probably the premier Poe site on the net, Landover Baptist Church. Mr. Gruff is part of their "children's ministry."
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken