News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 22, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
I suddenly really want to play Minecraft.

It can be a fun way to pass some time.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Well, I'm having fun on my training trip. I get to eat lots of good food and have it paid for.

I have to admit though that I am ready to go home. I miss my boyfriend and I miss my kitties.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 23, 2018, 01:35:55 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on February 23, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

It can be a fun way to pass some massive amounts of time.

:fixed:

:grin:

I generally do okay until I get lost while searching for villages to loot. Sometimes there's a mad dash for the open seas as darkness falls. I hate being trapped in a forest at night. Too many places for the green ones to hide and then sneak up on you.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

Quote from: Buddy on February 23, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
Well, I'm having fun on my training trip. I get to eat lots of good food and have it paid for.

I have to admit though that I am ready to go home. I miss my boyfriend and I miss my kitties.

I could picture you as a traveling salesperson. Free hotels and flights, a rented mini at every stop. Good to go home though.

Buddy

Quote from: jumbojak on February 23, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

I could picture you as a traveling salesperson. Free hotels and flights, a rented mini at every stop. Good to go home though.

Yeah I would definitely like to travel. Not with my car though, these Michigan roads have me fearing for my suspension 
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Bluenose

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 23, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on February 15, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Quote from: Dave on February 15, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
Yeah, missed that connotation. But don't fancy women with big swords standing over me! Maybe there are guys for whom it would be poetic justice though?

Oh, I don't know.  I think strange women lying in ponds distributing swords just might be a good basis for a system of government, at least compared to what passes for one these days in some places....

Certainly beats what we've got going in the US now.

Hey!  Maybe it's all just a big Monty Python skit and any minute now the giant foot will descend onto the White House and crush it...
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bluenose on February 23, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 23, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on February 15, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Quote from: Dave on February 15, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
Yeah, missed that connotation. But don't fancy women with big swords standing over me! Maybe there are guys for whom it would be poetic justice though?

Oh, I don't know.  I think strange women lying in ponds distributing swords just might be a good basis for a system of government, at least compared to what passes for one these days in some places....

Certainly beats what we've got going in the US now.

Hey!  Maybe it's all just a big Monty Python skit and any minute now the giant foot will descend onto the White House and crush it...

:rofl:  If only, since nothing else seems to work.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

He'll be glad you put it in that order! :grin:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on February 23, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

I almost put it in the other order and I knew someone was going to point it out lol

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on February 23, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 23, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

I almost put it in the other order and I knew someone was going to point it out lol

You know us so well :lol:

Buddy

I made it home safe and sound with only one near death experience. Now I'm going to proceed to not move for the whole weekend.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on February 24, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
I made it home safe and sound with only one near death experience. Now I'm going to proceed to not move for the whole weekend.
If you're going to honk at morons you are going to get into serious trouble and you have no idea if that moron has a gun and could use it. Either suck it up or get a dash cam and report the arsehole.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on February 23, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 23, 2018, 01:35:55 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on February 23, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

It can be a fun way to pass some massive amounts of time.

:fixed:

:grin:

I generally do okay until I get lost while searching for villages to loot. Sometimes there's a mad dash for the open seas as darkness falls. I hate being trapped in a forest at night. Too many places for the green ones to hide and then sneak up on you.

When I play Survival Mode I like the desert biome best because you can generally see zombies and creepers from afar. However, once I discovered peaceful Creative Mode there's no going back. :grin: I can focus on building without having to worry about creepers sneaking up on my and exploding my creations.  And you can fly, too!  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey