News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

An Overload of cuteness

Started by Whitney, July 26, 2007, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Our new puppy:

SteveS

Wow, sweet, that puppy's really cute.  Congrats!  I like dogs....

McQ

How can anyone not love that? What's his/her name?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tom62

Although I'm more of a cat lover, that puppy is really, really sweet.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Will

Gotta love puppies. Here is one of my beagle, Jack:

He was only a few months old at the time and had to rest after a day of exploring the back yard. He has subsequently ruined the blanket he is pictured laying on, but I've also subsequently forgiven him.

Is yours a toy spaniel mix? I'm not good with breeds.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

It's a cocker spaniel...some sort of smaller version of a normal cocker spaniel yet not considered a toy (she'll top out around 15lbs rather than the normal 20 to 30lbs).  Her name is Chompsky (named after Noam Chomsky)  The cats don't think she is that cute but they'll come around.

Will, your puppy is adorable too.

Will

Quote from: "laetusatheos"It's a cocker spaniel...some sort of smaller version of a normal cocker spaniel yet not considered a toy (she'll top out around 15lbs rather than the normal 20 to 30lbs).  Her name is Chompsky (named after Noam Chomsky)  The cats don't think she is that cute but they'll come around.
You named your dog after Noam Chomsky? You're my hero, just for that.
Quote from: "laetusatheos"Will, your puppy is adorable too.
Most of the time...heh. Thanks!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

MommaSquid

Aaaww!  Puppies!  How cute!  

I love dogs but they're too needy...cats are much more self-sufficient.

joeactor

Sweet!  Give him a pat on the head and a rub on the belly from me...