News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

BB, Pellet and AirSoft?

Started by Simone, July 16, 2007, 03:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveS

Simone, sorry, I've never messed with anything made by Walther.  My grandmother had some Daisy air rifles that shot BBs, but they couldn't hold a candle to my Crosman.  I loved the Crosman - it worked well and lasted for years, until I lost interest in shooting it (wonder where it is now?  Hmmmm - might have to go look for it.  Some people around here like to leave their dogs out barking and barking and barking after midnight, might have a use for that old thing - nah, I couldn't really do it)

Simone

Okay, thanks anyways though. The Crosmans hold up well? I might look into that brand.
Ugh...ima back.

SteveS

Yeah, mine did.

Big Mac

Quote from: "MommaSquid"If you have access to a local gun shop, the owner or resident gun smith should be able to recommend something.  

Guns are not toys and should not be handled without proper instruction and safety gear.  Never point the business end of a gun at anything you don't want to kill.  (This public service announcement has been brought to you by...me!)

Damn straight, I've come extremely close to getting my head blown off because some asshole thought it'd be funny to swing a 30-30 around.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Tom62

Hi Big Mac,
Welcome back. Long time no see! Were you on vacation? or did you spent your time on killing all those those liberal, gunhating, gay pinguins :D ?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MommaSquid

Big Mac!  Where have you been?  Glad to see you're posting again.

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "MommaSquid"If you have access to a local gun shop, the owner or resident gun smith should be able to recommend something.  

Guns are not toys and should not be handled without proper instruction and safety gear.  Never point the business end of a gun at anything you don't want to kill.  (This public service announcement has been brought to you by...me!)

Damn straight, I've come extremely close to getting my head blown off because some asshole thought it'd be funny to swing a 30-30 around.

Jeebus! Where the hell have you been? You get stuck on the other side of the border or something? Welcome back.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette