News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Dinosaurs never existed

Started by Gawen, December 31, 2010, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Tank"Ode to a YEC

I wish a YEC would tell me why,
    the Greenland icecap is a lie.
    One hundred thousand years of ice,
    a piece of evidence so nice.
    That we should have a younger Earth,
    is but a myth which causes mirth.
..?  :D
Knock out the 'but' and I think it's finished!

Ode to a YEC

I wish a YEC would tell me why,
    the Greenland icecap is a lie.
    a piece of evidence so nice.
    That we should have a younger Earth,
    is a myth which causes mirth.

Written by Chris, with assistance from Alex.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

LegendarySandwich

I would keep the "but" in, but to each his own.

Asmodean

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"I would keep the "but" in, but to each his own.
"but" adds that extra syllable to the flow of the poem. However, it is Tank's to do with as he wills.  :)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Young Earth Creationist tell me why,
Our Greenland icecap tells a lie.
Laid down before Eve paid the price.
Why argue for a younger Earth?
Do you seek to amuse, our figure of mirth?

Asmodean

You knows what..?

We could make a SONG out of it!  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Asmodean"You knows what..?

We could make a SONG out of it!  :D

We could make a SONG out of it!  :D And post it on YT. And... FAME..! And FATWAH!

Asmodean

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"And FATWAH!
... ...

..?

... Does that lead to World Domination?  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

I knew Fatwah was the wrong word, but I didn't know what the Christian Fundies call it when they blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors.

Asmodean

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"I knew Fatwah was the wrong word, but I didn't know what the Christian Fundies call it when they blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors.
"God's Justice".  :|
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"Young Earth Creationist tell me why,
Our Greenland icecap tells a lie.
Laid down before Eve paid the price.
Why argue for a younger Earth?
Do you seek to amuse, our figure of mirth?

I am glad to have stimulated your creative juices!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Gawen

The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

lookitsaustin

Quote from: "Gawen"A couple days ago, a guy I work with (we have the same outlook on life) told me his bother told him over the weekend that dinosaurs never existed. The red ropes around the exhibits in museums are there to stop people from touching the skeletons...because if they do, they'll find out that the skeletons are made of plaster and styrofoam. Of course, the scientific community perpetrates this hoax in favour of evolution.

Sometimes I just don't get people...

Before getting on this site I really didn't think people could be so flat out stupid, but everyday I read more and find that I am so wrong. If someone in my family told me that I would call them stupid straight to their face.

Gawen

Quote from: "lookitsaustin"
Quote from: "Gawen"A couple days ago, a guy I work with (we have the same outlook on life) told me his bother told him over the weekend that dinosaurs never existed. The red ropes around the exhibits in museums are there to stop people from touching the skeletons...because if they do, they'll find out that the skeletons are made of plaster and styrofoam. Of course, the scientific community perpetrates this hoax in favour of evolution.

Before getting on this site I really didn't think people could be so flat out stupid, but everyday I read more and find that I am so wrong. If someone in my family told me that I would call them stupid straight to their face.
That's exactly what Chris said to his brother...*laffin*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

lookitsaustin

Quote from: "Gawen"
Quote from: "lookitsaustin"

That's exactly what Chris said to his brother...*laffin*

Hahaha! Which Chris? F or S?

dgmort19