News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

FYI...I'll be away for a couple weeks

Started by Whitney, June 29, 2007, 03:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

From the 2nd till somewhere around the 12th or 13th I'll have limited internet access.  I will have access this next week but most likely will only have time to check email.  The following week Brian and I will be on our honeymoon and likely won't be able to access the internet at all because I doubt we'll haul the laptop with us.

Other than that one case of spamming the forum has been running without much need for admin intervention over the past couple months.  I hope it will continue to run along smoothly while we are both unable to keep an eye on things.  If there are any serious issues send an email to laetusatheos@gmail.com that way I'll know to make some time to sign in and fix the problem.  If anything goes on, like spam, during a time when I am unable to do anything about it, be assured it will be taken care of as soon as I get back.

Tom62

Have fun! :cheers:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

McQ

Congratulations and my very best wishes for you guys! I'm excited for you two, starting off on a whole new life together. I know I don't need to say, "Have fun!" on your honeymoon.

Where will it be? Do you need a photographer?  :lol:

See you when you get back!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

Hi laetusatheos - congratulations!  Have a great time, and if I was you, I wouldn't bother with any internet or forum related activity what-so-ever while you're on your honeymoon.  Honeymoons are for closing yourselves off from the world for a while.

It occurs to me that since I joined the board I've never actually said how much I like it:  so, officially, kudos on putting this together.  I love the look and feel - you did a great job!

MommaSquid

Have a fantastic honeymoon!  Please post a wedding pic when you get back.

Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.