News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Need help once again, please and thank you.

Started by Simone, June 19, 2007, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simone

L’eau souterraine et eau de surface. (french) I think that it's "underground water and water of surface" in english.

This was the subject assigned to me by my science teacher. I asked her to explain them to me, she told me to look in my science book, I looked, found but a paragraph that got me even more confused. Then, I asked her again, she told me to look it up in exact words on google, I did, I found nothing! Why's the internet letting me down so much lately? Please, if you know of any links, or you have a link built into your genius heads, then please share.

Thanks,

Now what would I be without you all?
Ugh...ima back.

Simone

Omgosh! Okay, so I just found one link, but I still need more information :) Heh, just a minor update in my already boring life...
Ugh...ima back.

Squid

She assigned you the subject of water on and under the surface of the earth?  That's a pretty broad topic.  Have you tried looking for information from the Geological Survey of Canada?:

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/index_e.php

Simone

Apparently all she wants us to do is explain to her what they are, how they differ from one another, and what their uses are.
Ugh...ima back.

Squid

donkeyhoty

at least this time it's not as nerdy as the microscope and lens discussion...
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Simone

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"at least this time it's not as nerdy as the microscope and lens discussion...

Heh, true... Thanks for the help to you all, again :) Yay for me! And for all of your help.
Ugh...ima back.

Asmodean Prime

Subterranean water versus surface water, eh?