News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

hello

Started by LarryS, October 03, 2010, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryS

hello i just found this website and i think it is pretty interesting. i am 17 and i started questioning my Sunday school teacher in about 4 or 5th grade and became a full atheist at about 7th grade. then it was yeah no i dont believe this is what happened. now it is more like i want to expose the bible for what it is. like i am now starting to think Christianity is a pretty messed up concept in general.
i promise i wont deliberately troll on here. i give my honest thoughts on forums. and i hope to have many great convos with new people
-Larry

pinkocommie

Welcome Larry!  I hope you like it here.  :)
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Tank

Hi Larry

Welcome aboard. Get stuck in and enjoy!

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Ã¥scertain

wildfire_emissary

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire

DropLogic

Welcome! My only advice would be to use the search function before posting a new thread.  A lot of the time the same questions are asked multiple times, often to the chagrin of the veterans here who took the time to answer the questions with hours of research.

LarryS

Quote from: "DropLogic"Welcome! My only advice would be to use the search function before posting a new thread.  A lot of the time the same questions are asked multiple times, often to the chagrin of the veterans here who took the time to answer the questions with hours of research.

thanks everyone with the welcomes.

yeah i am on a tennis-based forum and i swear if one more person asks what power pads are for im going to flip   :D

DropLogic

Quote from: "LarryS"
Quote from: "DropLogic"Welcome! My only advice would be to use the search function before posting a new thread.  A lot of the time the same questions are asked multiple times, often to the chagrin of the veterans here who took the time to answer the questions with hours of research.

thanks everyone with the welcomes.

yeah i am on a tennis-based forum and i swear if one more person asks what power pads are for im going to flip   :yay:

LarryS

go to tenniswarehouse's forum and use the search function :D
Lol