News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hiya

Started by Daniel, July 25, 2010, 09:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

I've joined this forum in the simple hope to perfect arguments against the supernatural. Should be fun :D

Tank

Quote from: "Daniel"I've joined this forum in the simple hope to perfect arguments against the supernatural. Should be fun :D
You've joined a good place for that.

Welcome aboard!

Useful links for new members
Mission Statement Why this place is here.
Forum Rules More of a set of guidelines really, upset Whitney (She who must be obeyed) and you'll find the exit door very quickly!
How do I use the quote feature? If you are new to forums this is an important feature to understand. The maximum number of nested quotes is 3.
Help desk. Any problems this is where to ask them.
What's on your mind today? The general chit chat thread.
Somewhere to discuss the fear of dying. Many ex-theists have to come to terms with death, this is a place to discuss this issue.
How to tell your family you are an atheist. Some suggestions about how to deal with this thorny issue.
Parenting Beyond Belief. The forum for discussing how to raise your children 'Faith Free'.
Just a little advice for new Atheists Some thoughts for those new to reality.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Daniel"I've joined this forum in the simple hope to perfect arguments against the supernatural. Should be fun :D
Constantly going around in circles makes me feel ill.
Welcome

The Black Jester

The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com