News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

stupid memories

Started by tacoma_kyle, May 12, 2007, 08:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacoma_kyle

Yes I am this bored, thats what happends when your friends go camping and you have to work at 7am tomorrow. You get bored off your ass and dont go to sleep haha.

Anyhow post up dumb memories! Here a few, I dug them up somehow over the last few months on old CD's. First car (recognise it? Waynes World? muhahaha) and the primitive+desperate nature of 'off-roading' lol.

Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Squid

Most of my memories like my first car aren't on CD or even in digital form - they're in an old crusty photo album.  I think my parents have them stashed away somewhere.

Whitney

Mine are all hard copies too...until a couple years into college.  My first car was a silver neon.

Squid

My first car was a 1985 Audi 5000s - this was 1994, so it was only 9 years old.    The only car on the planet that you can take completely apart with a hexkey.

Tom62

My first car was a 12 year old Open Kadett, which I took over from my father in 1985. In the first week that I had the car the key broke off inside the lock cylinder, so I had to hotwire the car to drive it. The second week my car was stolen and used for joyriding, so I got it back completely damaged.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

tacoma_kyle

Haha that must have sucked.

I once actually did the broken key thing. The thing that sucked was some friends and I were on a camping tripp about 2 hours away from home. Not far, but down a 25 mile kinda shitty dirt road. Fun to drive but you would rarely even hit 40 if you drove safe. Usually 25 topps. So anyhow my friends left then I went to immediately after. Uhh key was broken...not working lol. The only thing that saved my ass (no cell, their 2-way ratio broke the day before, noone else in the camp-ground) was my dirt bike in the back haha. Lucky me, when I finally caught up to them, on the way back my clutch cable broke (on the bike) so I kinda limed in 3rd back to camp.

Later I got a ignition from a salvage yard and my dad and I went back and swapped it. Couldn't hotwire because of the steering lock. Learned somethin about ignition bolts on the steering column haha.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol