News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Re: new creationist museum in dallas

Started by Cite134, June 26, 2010, 10:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cite134

Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens :(
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Cite134"Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens :(

Hey, if god didn't want kittens to die, he wouldn't have made their little bodies so perfect for creationist museum foundation construction.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

TheJackel

KebertX ,

I don't think it was neccessarily directed at you vs those who actually use those arguments, sorry for the confusion  :P And I only put in very little of what I could possibly have put in, however that would have gone overboard :hey:

Cite134

Quote from: "pinkocommie"
Quote from: "Cite134"Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens :(

Hey, if god didn't want kittens to die, he wouldn't have made their little bodies so perfect for creationist museum foundation construction.

haha

Ned

Everytime I read this thread, I die a little.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Cite134"Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens :|
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

TheJackel

QuoteEverytime I read this thread, I die a little.

Or you get a healthy education to which dispels Creationist myths and misinformation..

And every time someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves a bunny savagely eats its own family and friends alive.. WATER SHIP DOWN! WATER SHIP DOWN! :fear:

Cecilie

Quote from: "TheJackel"And every time someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves a bunny savagely eats its own family and friends alive..

Eww.
The world's what you create.

Cite134

Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "Cite134"Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens lol'd.

Ned

Quote from: "Cite134"
Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "Cite134"Everytime a new creationist musuem is built, a kitten dies.....and I love kittens lol'd.
Why?

Cite134

[/quote]
Why?[/quote]

lol
Why would you die a little from reading this thread?

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

TheJackel

Quote from: "Tank"@ TheJackal  :hail:  :), it drives me batty to see such nonsense waved around. People that do that are only phishing for gullible people to manipulate into the ideology while knowing that most people wouldn't know any better.. :)

Cheers! :P

Faradaympp

... wtf

ech, this is ridiculous I don't know what's worse the fact that this place exists or that it apparently got government funding. Furthermore that commercial, among other things, was pretty deceptive.The first part of the video was pretty much a smear campaign. Why can't they just accept that science is in conflict with their beliefs and try to debunk it using rationnal and honest arguments, or better yet embrace it and educate themselves. That's why we have real museums.

Quote from: "Asmodean"...And every time a kitten dies, another puppy cries another tear. Butterfly effect, you know...
And another one gone, and another one gone and another one bites the dust. ;)
"It's ironic that a god who created intelligent beings would want their blind devotion."-Anonymous

CAUTION-Staring at burning bushes may cause blindness. ;)