News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Independent youtube channel wants you

Started by Scavanna, March 10, 2010, 02:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scavanna

Scavanna is a pseudonym of mine, I use it on forums and websites and wrote a short story under the pen name,
but my most prized use of it has been for my youtube page,
its young, mostly unrecognized to, and I happen to know the demography I'm pandering to.
so if you have an active youtube page, I thought perhaps someone here would be interested to come and take a look,

youtube.com/user/TheAnonymousShow?feature=mhw4

LoneMateria

:spam2:

It would be nice if people would introduce themselves before trying to plug their youtube channel.  Or at least act as if they were going to contribute to the forum.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Scavanna

well sure,
but what can i say,
im far leftist,
im atheistic,
im scavanna

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Scavanna"well sure,
but what can i say,
im far leftist,
im atheistic,
im scavanna

When I came to this forum, I felt like I wanted to contribute so the first thing I did was read the forum rules.  Read the rules and you'll understand the response.  Don't care/ want to read the rules?  Then you're spamming, my friend.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

i removed the hyperlink like I do with others who drive by and dump a link.

Scavanna, I'll let you have the hyperlink back after you've demonstrated that you aren't a drive by.

Note that we already have a thread started for atheists of you tube in this same forum section; if you had taken the time to look around and had dropped your link in there the hyperlink would still be active.